IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Poor baby; must be hard to come to grips with the fact
that 'leftist opposition' pretty much defines the mass of the world's literate population: to Bush (not 'Muricans' per se) and to the dupes of really badly written propaganda - like your chickenhawk self, a veritable self-caricature.

(If they let you live long enough to reach adulthood, you'll cringe at your supercilious balderdash and your ignorance of actual people and their history, as you daily obsess over a string of 1s and 0s and things which go BANG.)

Ashton
New I'll come to grips with it as soon as it becomes a fact.
Given apparent trendlines, it's not gonna be a fact anytime soon.
No oil for TotalFinaElf!
CHICKENHAWK! Scourge of clucking hens everywhere!
Victory is the answer. There are no alternatives.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New Dont worry - Marlowe use by date rapidly approaches <g>

In a few weeks he will have no raison d'etre based on the role & position dug for self here at IWETHEY.

Then hopefully we can raise the level & quality of topics & debate back to pre-Marlowe days.

Cheers

Doug
(have a sneaky susp thou, that it will change logins & personas & carve out a new identity on some other jihad)
     Helen Thomas snubbed for the big conference - (marlowe) - (11)
         Is cowboy Georgie afwaid of the mean old lady? -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Yes. - (Brandioch)
         What I say... - (Simon_Jester)
         Poor baby; must be hard to come to grips with the fact - (Ashton) - (2)
             I'll come to grips with it as soon as it becomes a fact. - (marlowe)
             Dont worry - Marlowe use by date rapidly approaches <g> - (dmarker)
         You're Rush Limbaugh, aren't you? - (jake123) - (4)
             Really simple I think.... - (bepatient) - (3)
                 She probably expected her status was going to protect her... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                     And so please explain why... - (jb4) - (1)
                         When shrub stops legislating corporate profits - (boxley)

Every problem that humanity has ever encountered throughout history can be traced back to Gary in accounting.
67 ms