IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: OT Viega
"That lot" being the Nazis shooting at them from the west or the Sovs shooting at them from the east? I recall reading once that of the cohort of Russian males aged between 14 and 20 on the day Germany invaded, just 3% remained alive on the day Germany surrendered. Something like 90% of German casualties in WWII were inflicted by the Red Army.

I saw the film; enjoyed it well enough. A couple of Russian teenagers of my acquaintance (raised on tales from a grandfather who drove a tank during the war) regard it with contempt, however, as Hollywood claptrap.

cordially,
"Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist."
New I was a minder then later a friend
to a German man who was at stalingrad until the day before the last plane left. His descriptions were very much like the movie portrayed. I did check, he was there and got the million dollar wound, machinegun stitched his right arm and elbow. Couldnt drive or shoot.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
     Stalin died 50 yrs. ago.._____and Prokofiev - (Ashton) - (10)
         I remember hearing about that while at JHS 64 In NYC. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             What is truly sad. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 Even worse: Apparently *more* often now... - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     funny considering the old bassar - (boxley) - (6)
                         Re: funny considering the old bassar - (rcareaga) - (5)
                             OT Viega - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Re: OT Viega - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     I was a minder then later a friend - (boxley)
                             Nit: "capable contenders" - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 trotsky anyway -NT - (boxley)

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this Web page, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.
224 ms