IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You'd probably agree, then...
that the old Soviet definition of "Capitalism" is a valid description.

Capitalism: A socio-economic system in the last stages of decay.

No? Then stop corrupting the definition of Communism. Go to the source, read the Manifesto.

My 2.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New No question s/Communism/Capitalism
both are failed economic models in the last stages of decay. Piracy is the only model that works but only in frontier areas. Harder to find these days.I have read the manifesto and determined that the threat differential to my person was rather high.
no thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
     60s radical speaks on the new "peace" movement - (bepatient) - (45)
         I see, Mr perception, so the protests did not include - (dmarker) - (41)
             Vietnam was a GOOD thing. - (Brandioch) - (27)
                 Define communist, then tell me what Bush is up to -NT - (boxley) - (26)
                     I have to explain "communism" to you? - (Brandioch) - (25)
                         communism is where the state owns the people - (boxley) - (24)
                             Now cut that out! - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 You've just defined Communism into complete nonexistence. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                     You OTOH imagine that the USSR was 'communist'.. Shame. -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                                         I suppose I do. - (marlowe) - (4)
                                             Clue: They weren't and never claimed to be. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 It's a shame about Osama's brother. - (marlowe) - (2)
                                                     Damn, and I was hoping to take you for a ride. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Don't waste your time on him/it. - (Silverlock)
                             That sounds like Fascism, to me. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                 so name any practicing communist state past or present - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Do you mean like a nation, with an army and such? - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                         you have posted whose definition of communism? - (boxley) - (7)
                                             The "dictionary's" definition. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                 Dictionary eh? - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     And this is what is called "smack down". - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                         zing, hook line and sinker - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             "Define communist, then tell me what Bush is up to" - (Brandioch)
                                                             You'd probably agree, then... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 No question s/Communism/Capitalism - (boxley)
                                 The only relations btw Totalitarian Socilist and Communist - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                     :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                     Yep. "Shepard" and "Sheep" and "mutton". - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Capitalism? *ducks* -NT - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                             No need to duck. - (Brandioch)
             Well then... - (bepatient) - (12)
                 You are joking, right? - (Silverlock) - (11)
                     Heh. - (bepatient) - (10)
                         So he's *not* a conservative? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                             Depends, I suppose, on defintion. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 My objection should be easy to grasp - (Silverlock)
                                 Re: Depends, I suppose, on definition. <<<< - (Ashton)
                         Horowitz - (rcareaga) - (5)
                             Actually...he pretty much admits.. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Re: Actually...he pretty much admits.. - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                     Far be it from anyone... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                         Re: Far be it from anyone... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Could be over-reacting.. - (bepatient)
         Let's attack Sikhs - - (Arkadiy) - (2)
             Oh, never mind... - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Was Arizona. -NT - (bepatient)

I KNOW I shouldn’t think about it, I’ll scare myself to death but after seventeen hours in the air, I can’t get the worst case scenario out of my head.

No, not a plane crash. I’m convinced that I am breathing more farts than air.
137 ms