IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One thing is apparent in this thread.
It is that most Americans wouldn't know the Left, let alone Leftist-bias, if it bit them on the ass.
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New Er, I don't think the 6 of us are representative sample. ;-)
New Perhaps not. ;-p
What? Now hyperbole isn't allowed? Oh, I remember, I have to "watch what I say, watch what I do now". :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

Osama bin Laden's brother could fly in US airspace 9/15/01, but I had to wait for FBI and CIA background checks, 'nuff said?
New How typical.
People are too stupid to understand. How very liberal of you to remind us.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I didn't say you were stupid.
Only that you have no experience with Left bias. That's not because you're stupid, that's because you live in a country where the medja is corporate-sanitized. If the Left were truly represented, you might fall out of love with corporations. Clearly, corporate owned media outlets in this country (and that'd be all of them) are not going to run the risk of the great unwashed falling out of love with them.

That's all. You're not stupid, just under-exposed.
bcnu,
Mikem

New I had a liberal lady bite me on the ass one time
left is any group which promotes the well being of the state over the individual, so yes Bush, Ashcroft, Limbaugh and You are all left.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Most Emphatically WRONG!
[the] left is any group which promotes the well being of the state over the individual,...

That is what the Fascists want you to believe.

The Left is any group which promotes the well being of the community over the individual.
bcnu,
Mikem

New :-)when the communities idea of safety is locking me up
then it doesnt matter what you call it. State, Community, same Freakin thing.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

New Communities are People. ;-)
bcnu,
Mikem

New Gotta agree with mike here.
The problem is, any "good" idea - freedom, community - will eventually get hijacked by a vested government interest. For government, the ideal way to do this is to get the two sides so pissed off at each other that they don't realize a third party is fleecing both of them.

By the way, a lot of the disagreements I see here between Box and a lot of people come from the fundamental disconnect between urban and rural communities - a lot of shit that's acceptible rurally just won't fly in an urban area, and vice versa. It's great to be able to do whatever you want when your nearest neighbor is 10 miles away, but when he's 10 yards away it gets a bit different.

I'd make the same comment about "conservatives" - that they just want to take away our freedoms - but it's not really the "conservatives" or the "liberals" who are trying to do that - it's the extremists on BOTH sides doing power grabs.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
New you mean I cant drink beer, urinate off the front porch
and practice pistol firing in the backyard next to your place? What kinda trailer park you running there anyhow? Thats why I try to ccarefully pick where I live. Unfortunately no matter where one goes there is always someone whose mission in life is to reform mine. :(
thanx,
bill

New Umm Bill ... *no*one* urinates off a front porch
You urinate in a bathroom. You piss off the porch.

Funny story: I was at a high school graduation party. The line at the bathroom was too long so a guy went to piss off the back porch. Didn't see the dog sleeping down below. When the dog launched out from under the porch barking like he'd been shot, the guy thought this was about the funniest thing he'd ever seen. So he chased the dog around the back yard with his pants around his knees trying to get him again.
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New I thought that was Soylent Green
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New MEAT HELMET!
You can always count on the LRPD...

Hahahah... indeed. The LRPD at the bottom of this form: "It is known desire. They are totally delicious!"
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Yes, you Can!___" I didn't think people ate those.."
New But at least you can make it swallow the code.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     remember the thread on liberal talk radio? update - (boxley) - (28)
         Yup. AF wrote "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot" etc. -NT - (Another Scott)
         I hope so. - (Silverlock) - (2)
             This won't work. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Maybe it'll catch on with those wanting a laugh. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Huh? - (inthane-chan) - (7)
             shhh :) -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 That was sarcasm. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                     :-) what about the Simmons interview? or the one our own - (boxley) - (4)
                         Yeah, now I remember that. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                             in general agreement about the 2 types - (boxley)
                             IIRC,Ashton posted about Gene Simmons+Terri Gross while ago. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         C'mon Bill...its not liberal... - (bepatient)
         One thing is apparent in this thread. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             Er, I don't think the 6 of us are representative sample. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Perhaps not. ;-p - (mmoffitt)
             How typical. - (bepatient) - (1)
                 I didn't say you were stupid. - (mmoffitt)
             I had a liberal lady bite me on the ass one time - (boxley) - (10)
                 Most Emphatically WRONG! - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     :-)when the communities idea of safety is locking me up - (boxley) - (8)
                         Communities are People. ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             Gotta agree with mike here. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                 you mean I cant drink beer, urinate off the front porch - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Umm Bill ... *no*one* urinates off a front porch - (drewk)
                             I thought that was Soylent Green -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 MEAT HELMET! - (admin) - (2)
                                     Yes, you Can!___" I didn't think people ate those.." -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         But at least you can make it swallow the code. -NT - (admin)

Messing with brain chemistry is not something to be lightly considered.
261 ms