IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New didn't you postulate that Clinton was responsible
for the economic boom of the nineties? If it was not you, I apologise.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Even if
I think you reverse cause and effect.

My position is that Clinton was a good president, period. Not because he helped the economy. That was a result of his being a good president. You said (paraphrase) Reagan was good because he stopped the cold war.

I say to that, a bad man may have a good quality. Hell he may have had several good qualities, he was probably nice to puppies. Doesn't change the fact that Reagan's administration was the 2nd most visibly corrupt in modern history. And it doesn't change the fact that Reagan was NOT a good president.
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
New who was second, johnson or nixon?
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New As I stated
Reagan: 2nd....

First? You expect anyone to believe you don't know?
How many lives per gallon?
--Sign outside of various churches
     Entertainers against the war - (Silverlock) - (16)
         very entertaining - (boxley) - (15)
             One word - (Silverlock) - (14)
                 Yes he was very entertaining -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                     But not a very good president. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                         Ending the cold war makes him not a good president? - (boxley) - (11)
                             Re: Ending the cold war makes him not a good president? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                 Re: The "Blame Clinton" thing... - (inthane-chan)
                                 But Raygun does deserve credit. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Straw that broke the camel's back. - (inthane-chan)
                             Loving your mother makes you a bad man? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                 it was YOUR measure in particular I was using -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                     What? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                         didn't you postulate that Clinton was responsible - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Even if - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                 who was second, johnson or nixon? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     As I stated - (Silverlock)

That is not actually a charming anecdote!
41 ms