IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's called "reading". Try it sometime.
Boxley blathered:
and Sadaam Is going to allow all those
soldiers to come in. Establish UN Courts and become a UN protectorate without resistance requiring an attack in force?
Yet I had already addressed this specific point in an earlier post in this thread:[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=80683|Here]
2.Create a UN Court
3.Make Iraq a UN Protectorate.

I'll wait to see the final proposal before commenting on these claims.

But, of course, you wouldn't be you if you could actually read what I had previously posted.

Now you get to make a Merlin reference because I linked to a previous post of mine (if only to show you that I had responded to those specific items in a previous post, in this thread even).

Again, is Saddam going to allow those? I guess we'll have to wait to see if they are actually part of the plan, and, if they are, how they are to be implemented.
New Self referencing for clarity is fine
the only time I did other wise was to call you on the patented brandi shuffle :-)
So basically you are saying no comment till the proposal is officially presented?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Details of plagarized British Dossier - (JayMehaffey) - (19)
         This is hilarious. - (Brandioch) - (16)
             Kinda like the Iraqi document of all their weapons? - (boxley) - (15)
                 Did you read the article? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                     Well if you say so, me I would dig a little into History - (boxley) - (13)
                         And the History is that their "dossier" was nothing..... - (Brandioch) - (12)
                             Okay then why is France and Germany so intent on invasion? - (boxley) - (10)
                                 I haven't seen the details of that plan yet. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                     Oh strawman of profound impotence - (boxley) - (8)
                                         Okay, here's what "strawman" means. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                             Define invasion - (boxley) - (6)
                                                 "1. Invade by force" - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                                     and Sadaam Is going to allow all those - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Sure...he'll probably greet them in person. - (bepatient)
                                                         It's called "reading". Try it sometime. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                             Self referencing for clarity is fine - (boxley)
                                                         Nope. Iraq says no. - (Another Scott)
                             Red Scare redux. - (mmoffitt)
         Re: Details of plagarized British Dossier - (dmarker) - (1)
             Yes, challenging times; somnolent 'publics', mostly. - (Ashton)

This is your brain on bad interior design. Any questions?
41 ms