IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sheesh DRL !!!! ASS!!!

An *ASS* has four legs and looks like a donkey. So do people who can't spell properly or wrose still never learned to enunciate <g>

Doug Marker
New Yo, Doug...
If there is anything stupider than a fucking spelling flame, it is a spelling flame where the flamer couldn't even spell a common word like "worse".

And then try to show off big words that they just looked up in the dictionary. Like "enunciate".

Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Re: Yo, Doug...
Great word "ex nuncio" - from the messenger.

A similar one comes to mind - excruciating. From "excrucior", which described crucifixion.
-drl
New Aha !!!
I have an exemption from spelling !!! - I already posted (as did DRL) eleswhere, that I have a wireless keyboard that fucks everything up & allows me to out type it.

Gotcha !!! - go forth and multipl <grin>

Cheers Doug

#2 LOOK !!! (Gotcha line - 2nd last word) stupid fucking thing just did it again !!!
Expand Edited by dmarker Jan. 30, 2003, 11:03:50 PM EST
New all this time I thought it was a babblefish malfunction!
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"The Mafia was preferable to the state, because it survived by providing services people actually wanted"
Murray Rothbard
New But EVERYTHING looks like a babelfish fuckup to you <g>
New Do you think that we are morons, fumblefingers?
As you described at [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=77723|http://z.iwethey.org...w?contentid=77723], out typing will result in missed letters. Not letters out of order.

So you screw up, and then try technical bafflegab for an excuse on this audience? I haven't seen anything as silly since the last time I saw a real PHB open his mouth!

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Unless you are using a TV remote - screws up
my POS cheap-o wireless kbd something fierce...

Of course, if you are channel-surfing that hard, with one hand on the remote, one on the keyboard, you're prolly not paying too much atteshun to speeling aniwas...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New FUCKING HELL - SO ITS THE WIFE'S FAULT !!!

I'm here working my fucking fingers to the bone trying to educate the uneducatable while she is channel surfing & fucking up my typing.

SHIT!!!

DAMN!!!

She is in real trouble !!!
DSM
     Did Andrew ask what you used? - (Another Scott) - (24)
         And you redirected THIS to Flames? - (pwhysall) - (23)
             Well it was OT for "Linux". - (Another Scott)
             Arse? What kind of... - (deSitter) - (21)
                 Re: Arse? What kind of... - (admin)
                 Sheesh DRL !!!! ASS!!! - (dmarker) - (8)
                     Yo, Doug... - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                         Re: Yo, Doug... - (deSitter)
                         Aha !!! - (dmarker) - (5)
                             all this time I thought it was a babblefish malfunction! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 But EVERYTHING looks like a babelfish fuckup to you <g> -NT - (dmarker)
                             Do you think that we are morons, fumblefingers? - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Unless you are using a TV remote - screws up - (imric) - (1)
                                     FUCKING HELL - SO ITS THE WIFE'S FAULT !!! - (dmarker)
                 You fucking idiot. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                     Hey Peter, how do you rekon these illiterates will ever ... - (dmarker) - (9)
                         I played once with some cheap speech recog software. - (static)
                         Ill match a hearty american bean inspired fart - (boxley) - (7)
                             WTF ?? You come in here with some redneck bar sport !? - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 okachobee okefenoki is georgia oh geographical deprived one -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Hey.. it's all swamp. Some just drier izzall: Fungus Rulez -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Land of Trembling Earth - (deSitter)
                                 Bah, that's too easy! - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     Ha! the deFinnestrated One horks the material list too- - (Ashton)
                                     funny a german calling americans blockheads :-) - (boxley)

Hey... Pong. My parents played this game.
108 ms