IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I went to the fights the other night...
...and a discussion forum broke out. :-)
New ROFL!
...rare is the dollar of corporate profits that bears a tax burden heavier than the burden on an employee's wages.
[link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/opinion/columns/kinsleymichael/|Michael Kinsley]
     Major CVS security hole - (admin) - (35)
         Red Hat (at least RH8.0) had CVS fix yesterday. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Now who has the job of crawling thru the codebase? - (boxley) - (25)
             Re: Now who has the job of crawling thru the codebase? - (rickmoen) - (24)
                 Subversion is not ready yet - (tuberculosis) - (23)
                     Suffer with CVS as long as you like - (rickmoen) - (22)
                         You mean need - (tuberculosis) - (17)
                             Re: You mean need - (rickmoen) - (16)
                                 Re: You mean need - (tuberculosis) - (14)
                                     Re: You mean need - (rickmoen) - (13)
                                         ObMyDickIsBiggerThanYours -NT - (Yendor) - (12)
                                             Re: ObMyDickIsBiggerThanYours - (rickmoen) - (11)
                                                 What would I do? - (Yendor) - (6)
                                                     no its not its Zlife :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Re: What would I do? - (rickmoen) - (4)
                                                         Difference of opinion == intellectual dishonesty? - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                             Wow better than hockey -NT - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                                 I went to the fights the other night... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                                                     ROFL! -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                 You ought to reread the thread - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                     lrpadism of the year nominee - (drewk)
                                                     Re: You ought to reread the thread - (rickmoen) - (1)
                                                         Your post is off topic and should have been moved to... (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
                                 Re: You mean need - (deSitter)
                         I would not touch arch with a 10' pole - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Re: I would not touch arch with a 10' pole - (rickmoen)
                             Mr. Bad fan club - (rickmoen) - (1)
                                 Why doesn't this surprise me? :-/ -NT - (ben_tilly)
         It's official: UNIX sucks just like Windows - (deSitter) - (7)
             "Trowelled". -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Allowed - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Yes... but... - (folkert)
             Its the services - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                 Have to disagree - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Uh... yep... - (folkert)
             OK, get on that and get back to us. -NT - (tseliot)

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rye!
86 ms