IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Never mind
It was an idiosynchrosy of the offending app. Requires a special startup switch. NOT included in the shipped documentation, thank you very much. Had to call the company's tech support. Gratifyingly prompt resolution BTW.

If you have a need for multiple OSes running concurrently under a base Windows system, I recommend Connectix Virtual PC.
...rare is the dollar of corporate profits that bears a tax burden heavier than the burden on an employee's wages.
[link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/opinion/columns/kinsleymichael/|Michael Kinsley]
New How does Virtual PC compare to VMWare?
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New No direct knowledge
Sorry, the recommendation was based on the tech response. I will be trying it out pretty soon and see if I can get a comparison worked out. I'll let you know.
...rare is the dollar of corporate profits that bears a tax burden heavier than the burden on an employee's wages.
[link|http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/opinion/columns/kinsleymichael/|Michael Kinsley]
     Installing apps for "all users" in win2000 - (Silverlock) - (5)
         Re: Installing apps for "all users" in win2000 - (deSitter) - (4)
             Never mind - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 How does Virtual PC compare to VMWare? -NT - (admin) - (1)
                     No direct knowledge - (Silverlock)
             One warning on that solution: - (inthane-chan)

Fighting and romance are weirdly similar in many ways. Two people lock eyes in a crowded room. Everybody can feel the intensity of the emotions between them. One of them suggests that they step outside. “Come on, just you and me.” It starts out dignified, but they end up rolling around, tearing at each other’s clothing.

Also, both fighting and romance tend to look a lot better in movies than they do in real life.
42 ms