IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, STFU, you bloody sycophant.
Da Sitter...
This is the kind of pointless pissing about Windows that makes me want to puke.
...desperately tries to be non-conformist, just for the sake of being non-conformist -- probably the same reason why he once used to rail *against* Windows.

VB is not a langauge for extended precision math -
Oh, bullcrap! To refresh your memory, let's quote Bob:
"I just want to do 32-bit addition!!!"
So, like ADDITION is advanced fucking "math"? And, what fifteen? years after the release of the 386, 32 bits is all that much of an "extended" precision?!?

Just shut the fuck up for a while -- a month or two -- Ross, until the lithium some doctor is hopefully prescribing for you right now has begun to work. As it is, you're too obviously frothing at the mouth.

- so don't fucking use it. Write a DLL in cygwin and stop bitching.
If you're going to use gcc anyway, then why the fuck write a DLL -- I'm sure if he were free to choose, Brewski *wouldn't* be using VB.

But as long as he has to, it not being able to simply fucking ADD a couple of fucking ordinary 32v-bit NUMBERS is incontrovertible proof that it DOES suck.

And nothing you can say -- how ever much you rant and rave -- can change that.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Re: Oh, STFU, you bloody sycophant.
Noone in his sane right mind would use VB for numerical work! There are plenty of already-written libraries in every conceivable format (probably even in VB).
-drl
     I reinvented the long datatype this weekend. - (tseliot) - (7)
         ? - (deSitter) - (6)
             Since when is 32 bits "extended precision"? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 eh? - (deSitter)
             Oh, STFU, you bloody sycophant. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Re: Oh, STFU, you bloody sycophant. - (deSitter)
             Classic oversolution. - (tseliot) - (1)
                 Re: Classic oversolution. - (deSitter)

Sounds like a horse. Maybe it was.
32 ms