IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New All that smoking has murdered your tastebuds.
I use sliced bread on my sandwiches. I've also eaten fresh whole loaf bread.

I prefer the latter, not from a snooty european "fuck you, we've eaten civilizations that have been around longer than your piddling little farceocracy" standpoint, but from a "hey, this tastes good!" standpoint.

Oh, and talk about sooty, er, snooty attitudes? Using whole bread as a fucking ashtray?
Any deity worthy of a graven image can cobble up a working universe complete with fake fossils in under a week - hey, if you're not omnipotent, there's no real point in being a god. But to start with a big ball of elementary particles and end up with the duckbill platypus without constant twiddling requires a degree of subtlety and the ability to Think Things Through: exactly the qualities I'm looking for when I'm shopping for a Supreme Being.
New What can I say that I haven't already said to
Doug Marker in another thread? I don't even pretend to f*&^ing care anymore...

:-)

Jus' yankin' the boys chain, ya know. Blowin a little smoke up his keister. Just saying hey there! Every so often CRC becomes so refined. I feel a need to tell him to "loosen up" every once in a while.

To wit; I eat good tasting loaves (non-sliced like marbled ryes and sour doughs and ... to really wit: I still get brochen from the local bakery...shhhh, don't tell you know who...) of bread as well. I still don't have a problem with the expression "sliced bread".

If they made some sort of underwear filter that made farts smell good... then maybe we could change the expression?
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"It's the best thing since scented underwear filters!"
Some kid, a.d. 2083
New Fair 'nuff...
...just yankin' yer chain right back. :)
Any deity worthy of a graven image can cobble up a working universe complete with fake fossils in under a week - hey, if you're not omnipotent, there's no real point in being a god. But to start with a big ball of elementary particles and end up with the duckbill platypus without constant twiddling requires a degree of subtlety and the ability to Think Things Through: exactly the qualities I'm looking for when I'm shopping for a Supreme Being.
New Change away...
[link|http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_328100.html?menu|http://www.ananova.c..._328100.html?menu]
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New that would ruin the sbd elevator experience!
large office building with express elevators loose a grease cutter and get off on the first stop, press down and catch the folk that got on ahead(above) you. Glare at someone.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New It's impressive alrighty, but
I am not going to give up the "bread" expression for under-ease until the product actually makes farts smell "good". This product merely neutralizes them...

I want spring breeze farts and summer mist ones too. Even a tropical fruit blast might do the trick.

I've emailed the company... Standing by to change way of expression.

Thanks for the link though, I've ordered a few dozen for presents next Xmas.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

Living is easy with eyes closed
misunderstanding all you see,
it's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
it doesn't matter much to me

J. Lennon - Strawberry Fields Forever
New I had a tropical fruit blast once, stained too
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New T.F.M.I.
New where didja think the flavor tooty frooty came from?
bouquet of tropical fruits and an undefinable sharp note.
thanx,
bill

New You Be So
B A A A D . . ,

Stinky..
New WTF have I to do with your sliced bread :-)

pray tell, mein herr Schreamer !

Cheers

Doug
(Just love DeliFrance's baguettes)
     Goddamit, I CAN'T TAKE THIS BULLSHIT ANY MORE! - (CRConrad) - (33)
         typical euro thinks bricks are bread, no wonder :-) -NT - (boxley)
         I like rolls bettre than bread... - (folkert)
         Sliced Bread - (imric)
         Ditto - (tuberculosis)
         It's like this - - (Ashton)
         There is an alternate way to interpret the saying... - (ben_tilly)
         If I can't get brochen, I'll settle for sliced bread. - (Brandioch) - (11)
             nan? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Indian flatbread. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                     chappati's as opposed to Pita bread? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Uhm, "as opposed to Pita bread"? Are you saing Pita bread... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Pita Bread is thick enough to introduce a pocket - (boxley)
                 Served in Afghani restaurants too. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Brochen wth is this like chai? - (tseliot) - (4)
                 German rolls. Crispy outside, fluffy inside. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     He knew that - you were just horribly misspelling it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Yes and no. - (tseliot)
                         Guilty. -NT - (Brandioch)
         Sliced white bread rulz... - (screamer) - (14)
             All that smoking has murdered your tastebuds. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                 What can I say that I haven't already said to - (screamer) - (9)
                     Fair 'nuff... - (inthane-chan)
                     Change away... - (admin) - (6)
                         that would ruin the sbd elevator experience! - (boxley)
                         It's impressive alrighty, but - (screamer) - (3)
                             I had a tropical fruit blast once, stained too -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 T.F.M.I. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                     where didja think the flavor tooty frooty came from? - (boxley)
                         You Be So - (Ashton)
                     WTF have I to do with your sliced bread :-) - (dmarker)
             Dan, you and Brandi (at least) have one thing in common: - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 \ufffdhh N\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd - (Ashton)
                 CRC, you're the best thing since... - (screamer)

Menage a dodecahedron?
93 ms