IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When the price of Windows halves every 2 years,...
I'll believe him. Until then, I'll think it's self-serving BS.
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New much like the mafia, his system appears to work
our bill does understand the value of a dollar and how to go about extracting it.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New I still say
they should make a "Core" version of Windows and sell it for $69 that doesn't have IE, or that other stuff built in, Just the pure OS, without the Online Gee-Gaws, Media Player, IE, Active Desktop, etc. Maybe call it Windows 2003 Lite or something?

[link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|
New and improved, Chicken Delvits!]
New Not one chance in hell
Microsoft's Windows objective is, and has always been, to build everyone else's product in and integrate it all tightly together, no matter how bloated that makes Windows. This strategy is to force all other software vendors out of the Windows market (which they expected to be the only market by now).

Once all others were gone, they could charge anything they wanted under any terms they want (and they want Software as a Service, leased by the month/year so they have your data as well as your software, and don't have to bother with all these stinking upgades. Pay year after year for the same damned crap and for access to your own business data because you have no choice).

Bill Gates (a couple months ago): "I believe in the long run that is the way it will be architected".

It's too bad Linux screwed their pooch, but, hey, that's the breaks. The level of extortion they can achieve is now limited, though still quite high enough to be painful, and to drag down the technology industry and the general economy.

The unagreeable States tried to force your "core version", but Microsoft's puppets in the Bush/Ashcroft oligarchy read their scripts well and refused to let it happen.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     As much as I dislike aspects of Badman Bill, he is - (dmarker) - (10)
         When the price of Windows halves every 2 years,... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             much like the mafia, his system appears to work - (boxley)
             I still say - (orion) - (1)
                 Not one chance in hell - (Andrew Grygus)
         Interesting from 2 directions - (deSitter) - (5)
             Microsoft absent explicit malice? - (mmoffitt)
             Microsoft has not changed. - (Brandioch)
             Have you forgotten.. - (Ashton)
             Ross, Who you crappin'?!? - (jb4)
             On second thought, nice trolling Ross. -NT - (mmoffitt)

This looks like the output of a Markov bot that's been fed bus timetables from a city where the buses crash constantly.
151 ms