IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, it wasn't all bad...
We didn't have fancy stuff like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called they got a busy signal!

That's still the way it is on my world. To me, it's the height of rudeness to think that, just because you receive another call, they're bound to be more important than the person you're currently talking to.

And as for Atari 2600: Pitfall. Starmaster. How can you top those? :)

You're definitely right about taping (taping? what does that mean? :) stuff of the radio though :)

John. Busy lad.
New Amen, brother.
We didn't have fancy stuff like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called they got a busy signal!
That's still the way it is on my world. To me, it's the height of rudeness to think that, just because you receive another call, they're bound to be more important than the person you're currently talking to.
This is so very true -- yet it's become an accepted part of our society to think that you *must* answer *every* call you receive. I have Call Waiting with my cell phone. Most times I simply ignore it. Since it also has Caller ID (which I did without when I had a land line), I'm able to know who's calling and can judge whether it really is more important. 99% of the time it's not. (Since I also use my cell phone for business, there's a legitimate possibility that it is more important.)
And as for Atari 2600: Pitfall. Starmaster. How can you top those? :)
Simple. You don't. :)
-YendorMike

[link|http://www.hope-ride.org/|http://www.hope-ride.org/]
     For those 80s Children (brought Python to mind) - (bepatient) - (7)
         Well, it wasn't all bad... - (Meerkat) - (1)
             Amen, brother. - (Yendor)
         More more more! - (orion)
         I dunno about this one - (SpiceWare) - (2)
             Sort of agree.. - (bepatient)
             BBSes - (orion)
         35\ufffd/hr? Dang, I got a nickel a week. -NT - (tseliot)

It's the same snivelling little rodent as it always was.
71 ms