IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Translator?
and reference?

I don't see how individual rights would conflict with our right to self government.
New St Petes times, tree edition in Editorial
in the big brother scheme all rights are collective not individual
heil marx!
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New My thesis
..has always been that the Repos are radical collectivists. This is why they are so hateful.
-drl
New Google is your friend, eventually.
Announcing Bell's appointment, the governor said that the courts should not guard individual rights "at the expense of our collective right to self-government." Does Florida's governor actually believe that individual rights and self-government are inconsistent? Does Florida's new junior justice agree? If so, they think too little and care even less about the state and federal constitutions that both of them are sworn -- and will soon be sworn again -- to support, protect and defend.
[link|http://www.sptimes.com/2003/01/05/Perspective/Clouded_justice.shtml|Link.]
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New individual rights VS self government
The right to self government means the right of the State to do whatever the hell it wants. Or, in the less radical version, whatever it deems neccessary to protect itself. Which, in the current environment, is exactly the same in practice.

The rights of the individual VS the rights of the collective is a fundimental tension throughout the history of non-dictatorial govornment.

To declare an absolute position one way or the other is absurd. The one is anarchy and the other tyrany.

----
Whatever
     for those who still "trust" Bush - (boxley) - (6)
         Translator? - (Brandioch) - (4)
             St Petes times, tree edition in Editorial - (boxley) - (1)
                 My thesis - (deSitter)
             Google is your friend, eventually. - (a6l6e6x)
             individual rights VS self government - (mhuber)
         Yeah, Jeb's got some explaining to do. - (marlowe)

I could go on Oprah touting his evilness. Write articles. I would be famous. Fat, but famous.
159 ms