IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?
45 lbs (20 kg).
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New naw, ya make love to your wife
ya fuck yer girlfriend. It has always amazed me how many ladies that dally with married men have never caught on. Me Im too lazy to fool around.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
New Yeah but
when she becomes your wife, and you have a child to or, those lovemaking sessions become fewer and fewer, or at least for me they do. Get in the mood, and then Orion Jr. is crying in the next room for Mommy to hold him. Darnit, he won't have any brothers or sisters if this keeps up. But when we were first married, he did it any time we wanted to at home. Now we have to get an overnight babysitter or hope that he sleeps the night without waking up and wanting mommy. Four years of this so far. If it keeps up, I might forget how to do it. The medicine makes the actual act take longer, and other things, but my wife isn't complaining about that. :)

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|the ANTIIWETHEY Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
New What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?
45 minutes.
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New Yup.
In this case, Susan's about 45 lbs BELOW where she was when we got married.

I'm proud. :) (Oh, and I broke the 200lb mark today! 199.4 lbs!)
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the wise cannot see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
New Well done!
John. Busy lad.
     What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife? - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
         naw, ya make love to your wife - (boxley) - (1)
             Yeah but - (orion)
         What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? - (a6l6e6x)
         Yup. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Well done! -NT - (Meerkat)

It goes up to "11".
37 ms