IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard
I recently took a personality test with the Scientologists

The Scientologists have been using the same personality test since Hubbard wrote it. It's rigged so that anybody that isn't a Scientologist will fail it.

As for not helping you, as Box pointed out, Scientology doesn't have time for anybody that can't afford their expensive classes. They also tend to be carefull around mentally ill people because they have had problems in the past with taking in slighly unstable people and making them suicidal / homicidal.

Jay
New Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard
The Scientologists have been using the same personality test since Hubbard wrote it. It's rigged so that anybody that isn't a Scientologist will fail it.

Actually, it's rigged so even a Scientologist will fail it - just they won't fail as badly, and will therefor qualify to give a larger amount of $$$ to the purpose of Scientology.

;)
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the wise cannot see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
New Yes.. you can now $uper$ede the 'Clear' rating.. :-\ufffd
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Well then Scientology is not for me then
I should not pursue them to help me then. What other ways are available to get help from? I have to continue to take my medicine and see my doctor, I cannot just quit taking the medicine, so far it is the only thing that has an effect on me.

Many have suggested things, but I did not find them practical. But I still search, maybe for a holistic alternative? Smokey Quartz, perhaps?

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|the ANTIIWETHEY Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
     cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (boxley) - (11)
         What timing! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Synchronicity.. the Other 'Brazil' movie - (Ashton)
             Re: What timing! - (deSitter)
         Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (orion) - (7)
             Norm they rejected you because you are unemployed - (boxley)
             Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (rcareaga)
             Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                 Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Yes.. you can now $uper$ede the 'Clear' rating.. :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 Well then Scientology is not for me then - (orion)
             A local bookstore used to shelve "Dianetics" in Fiction. -NT - (static)

I didn't think people ate those...
81 ms