IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What timing!
The History Channel has been running the movie [link|http://us.imdb.com/Title?0077269|Boys from Brazil], which I had not seen till now. It's about cloning Der F\ufffdhrer himself!
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New Synchronicity.. the Other 'Brazil' movie
er, Brazil, that is.

appears most relevant to the events from the Ashcroft Propaganda Ministry and general daily promulgations of this bizarre cabal of.. Daddy's Lusers taken out of the formaldehyde. (I don't know that we may count on the hilarious ending, though ;-)

Ashton Film Critic
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
New Re: What timing!
Yeah, I saw titties, twice. Of course, one was a native, and the other was dead - but hey, when was the last time you saw titties on the Weather Channel?
-drl
     cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (boxley) - (11)
         What timing! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Synchronicity.. the Other 'Brazil' movie - (Ashton)
             Re: What timing! - (deSitter)
         Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (orion) - (7)
             Norm they rejected you because you are unemployed - (boxley)
             Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (rcareaga)
             Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                 Re: cloning L. Ron Hubbard - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Yes.. you can now $uper$ede the 'Clear' rating.. :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 Well then Scientology is not for me then - (orion)
             A local bookstore used to shelve "Dianetics" in Fiction. -NT - (static)

Bondi blue. And all that implies.
189 ms