IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: XP = 'Extra Pain' (sometimes 'Extreme Pain')
A multiboot computer on every desktop! It's my vision!

The expanded directories of driver packages are getting comical. 95,98,ME,NT,2000,XP.

Let's see if we can list them in order:

1) Windows 1.0 - the only usable program was "Clock".

2) Windows 2.0 - the only usable program was "Clock", but you could have a game of "Reversi" partially obscure the clock.

3) Windows 3.0 - sorry 3.1 - this is a famous Microsoft trick - they sell people broken stuff and then fix it almost immediately, a tactic that occurs over and over again.

"Clock" is better than ever - big grey letters for testing that new video driver acceleration and graphi- oh oh, the clock stopped.

4) Windows 4.0 - 95 - oops! It's broken, sorry! We made 95b just for you! See how reponsive tech support is?

For some strange reason, Microsoft decides to cede the "Clock" market to OS/2, reducing the app to a small afterthought in the bottom corner. For an extra fee, you can purchase the "Clock Migration Resource Kit" which transfers the license, code, and runtime libraries for the 3.1 "Clock" to your new installation. There is a special 16bit mode specifically made for backward "Clock" compatibility.

5) Meantime, in the colonies, we have...

Windows NT 1.0 - er - 3.1. Oops, darn it all! It's broken! Here's 3.51! See how responsive we are?

The main advantage of Windows NT 3.51 is that is can run a shitload of "Clocks", each in its own Windows 3.1 emulation mode - oh no, the clocks are all slowing down...hmmm.

Etc. etc.

Is two per desktop enough?

5) Windows
-drl
New email this post to BG ROFL!!!
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

You think that you can trust the government to look after your rights? ask an Indian
     So wtf am I doing wrong - (bepatient) - (12)
         can you ping localhost and local address? - (boxley)
         Does the router need wireless card's serial number? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Router is a linux box - (bepatient) - (4)
                 XP = 'Extra Pain' (sometimes 'Extreme Pain') - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     Re: XP = 'Extra Pain' (sometimes 'Extreme Pain') - (deSitter) - (1)
                         email this post to BG ROFL!!! -NT - (boxley)
                     Accessing SAMBA server is easy - (Steven A S)
         Re: So wtf am I doing wrong - (deSitter)
         You're using XP - that's what you're doing wrong. :-) -NT - (static)
         Re: So wtf am I doing wrong - (orion)
         Wait, I just had an idea - (orion)
         Re: So wtf am I doing wrong - (andread)

It's got cop tires, cop engine, cop suspension...
64 ms