IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lott Disgraced - Rebuked by Bush
Well, that's one down (man these Repos are loyal to their own, no?)

Poor Lott, taking it from Bush in his kazoo from now on. What a crew, what a party.
-drl
New Lott is now a zombie. Burial in next few days.
Lott will be replaced by someone with a brain. Democrats will weep at the loss of such useful symbol of Republican ideals.
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
New Let us be Compassionate about this Conservative -
now that we know exactly the sorts of things he wanted to Conserve. Imagine if his wishes had been granted --
New How refreshing
A bonus for both parties.

Bush needs some positive press. Just in time, he gets an opportuny .--

One of his boys makes a stupid mistake in speaking (reveals his true racist colors).

Rove exults, Bush can use this!

Bush comes out in favor of whatever this idiot came out against. Or vice versa.

I can see these thoughts forming in Karl Rove's head (soon to be forcefully injected into Bush's noggin) "Bad press for you, Mr. Lott, your political life is over, mine will grow by capitalizing on your idiocy."

Kind of crappy though for the stalwarts, when they realize that the Bush team definition of loyalty only means loyalty for Bush, not loyalty back.

The bonus for the non-Republicans? See below.

We still get rid of Trent Lott as majority leader.

I'm not cynical, am I?

Why should we ask our military to die for cheap oil when the rest of us aren't even being asked to get better mileage?
-[link|http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=14107|Molly Ivins]
New It's all a frolicing joke
Having abstained from the Beep vs. *the usual mob* feeding frenzy above, I feel it reasonable to observe this: Lott is a political animal, probably because he is too stupid to do anything productive.
He was probably a good political animal because:
a) He probably had no convictions that he wouldn't pitch for a vote
b) He would toe whatever party line that was required of him.
c) He was too frigging stupid to have original (contradicting) ideas.

When those who owned his skinny behind wanted racist, he was racist. It is now impolitic to be racist, so he is no longer racist. He probably believes that, at the time, it was the proper thing to do. Now it's not. No problem.

A political animal that make serious political mistakes is roadkill. Either/all parties.

This is just beltway evolution in action. No BFD.
     Lott Disgraced - Rebuked by Bush - (deSitter) - (4)
         Lott is now a zombie. Burial in next few days. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Let us be Compassionate about this Conservative - - (Ashton)
         How refreshing - (Silverlock)
         It's all a frolicing joke - (hnick)

While they were doing that I walked over to a place called the Oyster Bar - a real dive. But I knew the owner; he used to play for the Dolphins. I said, "HI GILL!" (You have to yell; he's hard of herring...)
210 ms