Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That last q was rhetorical...yes?
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Yes, but fell free to answer. :)
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
New Same as always when there's blame ... the Other Guy(tm)
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New It is always someone else's fault.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Security crackdown at Chicago airports - (marlowe) - (17)
         About Damn time. -NT - (folkert)
         Gawd, the Feds under Bush are incompetent! 9/11 was 2001. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
             Whaddya mean "under Bush" - (bepatient) - (14)
                 Now if we can just get them to re-regulate the industry...:) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 "under Bush" means he appointed the leadership of agencies. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                     So I should always preface... - (bepatient) - (10)
                         Cool. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                             Sure. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Well with such munificent Impartiality,_____ [Admin] - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Not quite. - (bepatient)
                         To be honest, I wanted to pull Marlowe's chain just a tad. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                             EZ: the Republicrats.. til there's a Real 2nd Party + $ ;-) -NT - (Ashton)
                             That last q was rhetorical...yes? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                 Yes, but fell free to answer. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                     Same as always when there's blame ... the Other Guy(tm) -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                         It is always someone else's fault. -NT - (bepatient)
                     Re: "under Bush" means he appointed the leadership of agenci - (wharris2)

I found Soylent to be a punishingly boring, joyless product.
47 ms