IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Kollar-Kotelley appointed new anti-trust suit judge.
I'm new here, but I thought I'd jump right in and add my $0.02.

"But I wonder if MS will try to have her removed since she worked for the DoJ before becoming a judge."

They can try but, since I'm sure that someone's tried that before, they will fail. Besdies, she didn't work for the antitrust division. Microsoft won't be able to keep delaying too much longer.

Respectfully,
Kimball Kinnison, L2
New So, new guy (or gal), is that your address? One...
Kimball Kinnison, L2
...of the Lagrange points??? Well, it makes for nice a change from L5, anyway...

Just wondering (if I haven't seen the name in print somewhere before),
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything

Oh, and I almost forgot: Welcome!
New Civilization
Kimbal Kinnison L2 == The first Second Stage Lensman

From an early science fiction saga by E.E. 'Doc' Smith - Look for Galactic Patrol, Grey Lensman, Second Stage Lensman for the three core books in the series. [Quaint, over the top enthusiastic prose - but Doc Smith _invented_ most of the science fiction archetypes copied by generations of authors and movie producers]
Dave
[Who has worn out several sets of EE Smith paperbacks over the years]
New Space Opera
Wonderful stuff, that. I love the descriptions of the technological advances... everything was couched in the knowledge of the 40s, so a big advance was something that let you decrease the size of the bus bars. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New My fave
Was Triplanetary. Wonderful stuff, with Roger and his evil asteroid being chased around by the heroes in their spherical non-inertial ship.

And who can forget the deadly words, "Vee-two, GET TIGHT!"
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New Thanks for the reminder! See, I *knew* I knew it!
It's just that it must be twenty years (or 25?) since I read any Lensman stuff, so I couldn't remember where I knew it *from*...

So what's with the new guy, that he doesn't use his own name? Eh? I blame Simon Jester; t'was him wot started this pseudonym shit, that now has got us as far as "Orion Blastar"... (Anybody heard anything from Norm, BTW? WTF is up wid'dat?)

And myself, for not recognizing it years earlier and taunting him for it.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     Kollar-Kotelley appointed new anti-trust suit judge. - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Re: Kollar-Kotelley appointed new anti-trust suit judge. - (grylnsmn) - (5)
             So, new guy (or gal), is that your address? One... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Civilization - (dlevitt) - (3)
                     Space Opera - (admin) - (1)
                         My fave - (pwhysall)
                     Thanks for the reminder! See, I *knew* I knew it! - (CRConrad)

NullPointerException
46 ms