IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New probably autistic like "rain man" outside of chess which
he clearly understood, he had no anchor to what the rest of us were doing. He appears from the article to have few coping skills outside of chess and his insecurity was a mask for fear that he might be found out.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

I leave symbolism for symboltons,
Carlin
New No, he's just an asshole.
Fischer is like the great Russian Alekhine. The latter name is known to almost no one, but trust me, he was a great artist. Fischer's attacks are based on applied forces, in a very scientific way, building a pressure that usually resolves itself in a tactical flurry. This is like Alekhine, but not like him. In his best games Alekhine attacks *everywhere* - he sweeps across the board with interlocking tactics and strategy that is just beautiful. He often finishes with tactical crescendos that stun the reader. The entire game is attack, attack, attack - a single-minded aggression in chess that is reptilian. Fischer is often praised for his attacks, but that is not really Fischer, the tactical positional player. (There was a great American player Marshall, who was reknowned for aggressive play, to whom Fischer inevitably got compared. Trust me o reader - the attacks of Alekhine are from another level.)

Alekhine was a reprobate, but he was a magnificent chess player, and he lived for his game. But Fischer is just an asshole. Maybe he'll pull a Lasker and set me straight.

Anyway this is incoherent.
-drl

I'm so happy I could scalp someone. Mark Twain
     Sad news on the Fischer front - (wharris2) - (6)
         Re: Sad news on the Fischer front - (deSitter)
         Re: Sad news on the Fischer front - (deSitter)
         Longer article in The Atlantic - (ChrisR) - (3)
             That's enough to work with. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 probably autistic like "rain man" outside of chess which - (boxley) - (1)
                     No, he's just an asshole. - (deSitter)

The recommended age to have a Ouija board is 8+ years. So you have to be 21 to drink alcohol but only 8 to summon the devil.
99 ms