IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey, I'm a carin', sharin' kind of a guy, thas'sall...
And it was the NON-daughter's bed that was chosen, you illiterate damn redneck hillbilly, you!
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Well, this is all very simple
The mother chose the roommates bed because if HER daughter was going to wind up a lesbian, she CERTAINLY would not have been a bottom. :)
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     How the sleuth's mind works - (Ashton) - (11)
         dear heather, I put your the ladle inside your vibrator - (boxley)
         Bogus - how did she know... - (CRConrad) - (9)
             Don't be so critical - (wharris2) - (8)
                 WTF do percentages have to do w/ "strident", pro- or anti?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     You get wildly different percentages of population - (wharris2) - (6)
                         So?!? Who effing CARES - what's it relevant to? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             You started this whole mess by not laughing!! - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Re: Heard it before - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Me too. ezIWeThey perhaps? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Hey, I'm a carin', sharin' kind of a guy, thas'sall... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Well, this is all very simple - (cwbrenn)

If the answer to your question starts with, "Well ... ", you're not going to like what comes next.
36 ms