IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You get wildly different percentages of population
To listen to some of the homosexual advocates, the percentage of the population who are homosexual may be higher than 25%.

To listen to the other side, it can't possibly be more than 2%.

Depends whose statistics and whose interpretation you listen to.
New So?!? Who effing CARES - what's it relevant to?
New You started this whole mess by not laughing!!
And you >had< to share, didn't you? Once analysis is applied to the joke...its rarely ever funny.

I'd heard it before ;-)

So...lets continue to analyze why it was her daughter's bed chosen...(we take you back now to the flamefest already in progress!)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Re: Heard it before
The way I originally heard it used a priest, housekeeper, an antique silver cross and a visiting priest.
I think that was the combination. It was a *LONG* time ago...
It wasn't that funny then either...
But then nobody really analyzed it either...

oh well,
Hugh
New Me too. ezIWeThey perhaps?
New Hey, I'm a carin', sharin' kind of a guy, thas'sall...
And it was the NON-daughter's bed that was chosen, you illiterate damn redneck hillbilly, you!
   Christian R. Conrad
Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=42971|Andrew Grygus]
New Well, this is all very simple
The mother chose the roommates bed because if HER daughter was going to wind up a lesbian, she CERTAINLY would not have been a bottom. :)
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     How the sleuth's mind works - (Ashton) - (11)
         dear heather, I put your the ladle inside your vibrator - (boxley)
         Bogus - how did she know... - (CRConrad) - (9)
             Don't be so critical - (wharris2) - (8)
                 WTF do percentages have to do w/ "strident", pro- or anti?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     You get wildly different percentages of population - (wharris2) - (6)
                         So?!? Who effing CARES - what's it relevant to? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                             You started this whole mess by not laughing!! - (bepatient) - (4)
                                 Re: Heard it before - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Me too. ezIWeThey perhaps? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Hey, I'm a carin', sharin' kind of a guy, thas'sall... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Well, this is all very simple - (cwbrenn)

42, of course.
67 ms