IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And don't forget notebooks.
VMWare allows me to run Windoze, Linux, etc. whatever I need, with whatever s/w I need on each VM, all on one notebook. Or maybe Ross has started working for Dell and wants me to buy 3 or 4 notebooks to travel to client sites with?
New My boss uses it like that for demos.
The laptop itself boots Linux (our product runs on a Linux server) and he has a VMWare session to show what it looks like from Windows.

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

Thank God! - (mmoffitt) - (22)
         Re: Thank God! - (deSitter) - (21)
             WTF are you talking about now? -NT - (admin)
             Eh? - (Yendor)
             Now now, children - (drewk) - (18)
                 Way I took it! -NT - (folkert) - (17)
                     Well, Yeah - (deSitter) - (16)
                         I would guess you haven't used it much then. - (admin) - (15)
                             It's also good for handling Winforks. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                 That's what QA uses it for. - (admin) - (12)
                                     Re: That's what QA uses it for. - (deSitter) - (11)
                                         Re: That's what QA uses it for. - (admin) - (5)
                                             Re: That's what QA uses it for. - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                 Oooers, a whole 8 boxes. - (admin) - (2)
                                                     And don't forget notebooks. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         My boss uses it like that for demos. - (static)
                                                 Think about it. - (pwhysall)
                                         VMWare v. dev boxes & network test platforms - (kmself) - (4)
                                             Can it run on Windows boxen? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                 Yeppers... - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     Any of you played with Virtual PC? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                         Re: Any of you played with Virtual PC? - (orion)
                             Stray thought - - (imric)

You left them alone in a room with a penguin?! Mr. Gates, your men are already dead.
84 ms