IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Was there someone in particular you wanted to annoy?
I'm curious as the motive of your post.

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New Just looking for some solution to this boring predictable
[link|http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=abattoir&db=*| abattoir]-game which we seem unable to kick. After Dubya and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse finish rampaging through Saddam's bailiwick - and the Sunnis & Shiites decide whether to off each other next? or join forces to off the multiple Christian franchises? or the Israelis via Pakistan or India AND the Israelis via ____?

Then we'll have another decade or so of young kids groomed for suicide by devout trainers and readied for other missions of mischief - only better equipped with more-nicely miniaturized Corporate bomblets; Nintendo-controlled so they can bomb multiple times before the final pass to the virgins.

Only solution I can see on horizon is a Summit Meeting. Change the rules for all players:

No more claiming One Gawd and She's Ours - on pain of stake-burning or crucifixion (offender's choice). Anything less than ~this: more of the same, ad nauseum. We kick the habit of Exclusivity or watch the heaped dead burned bodies on Tee Vee \ufffd l\ufffd Vietnam - over and over and over. I see Mass Stupidity and I'd like to see instead, a massive clue X four self-administered (if any adults still around.. recall what Shame feels like). If that constitutes 'annoyance'? - You betcha.

There's a billion or more out there who are just as disgusted with the priestly game and its mindless repetitive record. We thus-far haven't built any huge meeting halls and elected idols: but just maybe... if That's what it Takes, finally?

Got a better idea?

Ashton
New Ive got just what you need
"Bone Mountain" by Elliot Pattison read it and understand why concrete fever breeds insanity.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
     Proposed Joint-meeting of the Gawds - (Ashton) - (3)
         Was there someone in particular you wanted to annoy? - (static) - (2)
             Just looking for some solution to this boring predictable - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Ive got just what you need - (boxley)

Pull. Snick! Push. Snick! Pull. Snick!
62 ms