IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You think that was part of some plan?
I doubt Daschle and company even realize how bad a PR blunder the Wellstone memorial service was.

The honest expression of the crowd's feelings. Somehow this is a blunder by the Democratic party.

[scotch]CRAAP[/scotch]
New Re: You think that was part of some plan?
I agree

except that in a close election it is possible that the media can influence 2-5% of voters with their delusional attacks on the Wellstone service ( they never heard of 'win one for the Gipper' -- or they think it has something to do with Ronald Reagan) and thus Mondale lost

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New They knew it was a blunder or they wouldnt have been
backtracking so quickly. If I run a funeral I want to know almost to a T what is going to be said by whom and if it gets off track the proverbial sheperds crook comes out and yanks the offender. They thought it would play well in Peroria and when they read the national disgust it was "we didnt know it was going to happen" bullshit. They planned it, it backfired and now they pay. Or will they spin? Of course being the party of "We are not responsible because laws are only a suggestion" party they spun and lost. Scrabble around in the dirt of the democratic party and find a gem of dignity, a chain of responsibility and a clasp of honesty and get rid of the hacks. 3 reasons Jesus wont be born a democrat couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
New So this is still a Democratic event.
Not an event that happens to draw mostly democrats. Something planned by the party bigwigs. I say again, <scottish> CRAAP</scottish>.
New lesse it drew Lott Clinton Jesse and it was a what event?
campaign manager in charge of funeral arrangements and it was a what again? Dignity? wassup!!
when you crap yer pants, make sure there is a small dog around to blame it on.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
     Who will be next House minority leader - (JayMehaffey) - (8)
         Agenda or ideals or whatever - (wharris2) - (5)
             You think that was part of some plan? - (Silverlock) - (4)
                 Re: You think that was part of some plan? - (andread)
                 They knew it was a blunder or they wouldnt have been - (boxley) - (2)
                     So this is still a Democratic event. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         lesse it drew Lott Clinton Jesse and it was a what event? - (boxley)
         Okay - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Re: Okay - (JayMehaffey)

Ooops, I'm ranting again... time to get more coffee.
82 ms