IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've been trying not to gloat about Tuesday, but...
damn, you make it hard.

That election and the Wellstone funeral together illustrate an important fact about sore losers: they're not just sore because they're losers. They're losers because they're sore.

Me, I'd have liked to see the third parties do better. But you don't hear me whining about it.
NOT ONE CENT of tribute for North Korea.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
The nihilists and the liars have buried truth alive in a shallow grave.
"The US party calls in mortar fire on the enemy positions. The UN party stands up, climbs over the lip of the trench, and recites Robert\ufffds Rules of Order as it approaches the machine-gun positions." - Lileks
New Re: I've been trying not to gloat about Tuesday, but...
Sore loser? Go slap a dame!

Your people are stupid, history-ignorant, techno-backward, socially-inept, big-govt, anti-freedom assholes - and now, with no more whining about Congress possible, your idiocy and venality will be visible to everyone from this point on.

Gloat all you want. This is your high-water mark. You and all like you are going down.
-drl
New Dude, you've seen it before.
Your people are stupid, history-ignorant, techno-backward, socially-inept, big-govt, anti-freedom assholes - and now, with no more whining about Congress possible, your idiocy and venality will be visible to everyone from this point on.
We'll see huge military increases with increasing red ink in the budget.

The economy will continue downward.

But it will all be Clinton's fault.
     How democracy works - (marlowe) - (11)
         Let me see if I understand this. - (Brandioch) - (10)
             It is to Rush, makes ya wonder about the audience -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Rush Was On NBC - (deSitter) - (4)
                     thats what you get for listening to matchbox 20 :o -NT - (boxley)
                     I've been trying not to gloat about Tuesday, but... - (marlowe) - (2)
                         Re: I've been trying not to gloat about Tuesday, but... - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Dude, you've seen it before. - (Brandioch)
             Well, you've managed to catch the bleeding obvious. - (marlowe) - (3)
                 There were "subtleties"? - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Not to you, at any rate. -NT - (marlowe) - (1)
                         I didn't think you'd be able to answer. - (Brandioch)

X is like democracy: it sucks, but everything else sucks more.
61 ms