IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He's also immensly popular...
...with those who value intelligence over (poor) script readers, who value deductive reasoning over doctrine; basically, by anyone who compares him to our current Resident, and does the math....

(Although, if Duh-beyew had his way, there would be but 1% who could do the math...)
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New Oh yeah, I remember that math.
Playing hide the peanut with the federal defecit.

Not all intelligence is equal. Some people have wisdom, and some have merely cleverness. Bush isn't perfect, but as far as the war is concerned, he's shown some real wisdom. I'll take that over Clinton's slippery cleverness any day.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Everything's a mystery until you figure out how it works.
We are here to go!
The nihilists and the liars have buried truth alive in a shallow grave.
New Well, Aldus showed that "real wisdon" some 55 years ago...
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
     I'm going to cry. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         Wrong word. He's not articulate. He's glib. - (marlowe) - (4)
             Easily impressed? - (mmoffitt)
             He's also immensly popular... - (jb4) - (2)
                 Oh yeah, I remember that math. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     Well, Aldus showed that "real wisdon" some 55 years ago... -NT - (jb4)
         He's a great talker... - (hnick)

If your role can be replaced by Keanu Reeves miming walking into a non-existent wall, then you probably need to go back to waiting tables at the Ground Round--make that the homeless shelter.
178 ms