IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reminds me of an idiot...
There was a guy at Microsoft (don't all my "reminds me of an idiot" stories start that way?) who thought that the Seagate Cheetah was the best hard drive in the world. Never mind that they died 3 months after he bought them - he thought that it was great that they would keep sending him replacement hard drives!

Whotta idjit.
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
New Similar phenomenon
There was a guy at Microsoft (don't all my "reminds me of an idiot" stories start that way?)
When I was tending bar in college, someone told me:
All the best stories I've got of funny things that happened to me seem to start the same way: First I had six shots of Jose Cuervo, then me and my new friend ...
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
     FIRST! - (admin) - (29)
         SECOND! - (Yendor) - (28)
             THIRD? - (Simon_Jester) - (27)
                 LEFT! - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                     RIGHT? - (hnick) - (25)
                         ON! - (tuberculosis) - (24)
                             Carnivore, doubtless. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Re: ON! - (admin) - (22)
                                 Thanks! - (slugbug)
                                 Dang! - (mmoffitt)
                                 Was it something I said? - (tablizer) - (1)
                                     It was you. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Is that all? - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                                     Re: Is that all? - (deSitter) - (13)
                                         I think I have never met a Seagate drive . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                             Re: I think I have never met a Seagate drive . . . - (deSitter)
                                             Re: I think I have never met a Seagate drive . . . - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                                 Bad hard drives - (orion) - (7)
                                                     Re: Bad hard drives - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                         Mine did - (orion)
                                                         All brands fail at a fairly high rate. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                             Re: All brands fail at a fairly high rate. - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                 Yes, IBM is dumping hard disks - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                     *Ulp*____What a nonsequitur___ stock assessment time? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                     Re: Yes, IBM is dumping hard disks - (deSitter)
                                                 Reminds me of an idiot... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                     Similar phenomenon - (drewk)
                                     Re: Is that all? - (jlalexander) - (2)
                                         FAT bread failed - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             Interesting. Pierre is in the Charlotte (NC) LUG. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Goose-bumps for any who Know.
127 ms