IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Was it something I said?
Thanks!

(* Twere an unscheduled machine migration after the old one's HD started horking stuff up. *)

What brand of HD? I am thinking of buying a new box, and want to know what to avoid.

I thot the outtage was perhaps something personal and I was being blocked based on IP address or a cookie or something. I tried to think if I posted anything to piss somebody off (lately). I was about to clean my cookies when suddenly a dancing penguin appeared on the site in a kind of "standby" mode.

Glad to know it is due to metalic hardware and not biological hardware (or grayware).
New It was you.
It's just that none of us wanted to tell you.
     FIRST! - (admin) - (29)
         SECOND! - (Yendor) - (28)
             THIRD? - (Simon_Jester) - (27)
                 LEFT! - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                     RIGHT? - (hnick) - (25)
                         ON! - (tuberculosis) - (24)
                             Carnivore, doubtless. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Re: ON! - (admin) - (22)
                                 Thanks! - (slugbug)
                                 Dang! - (mmoffitt)
                                 Was it something I said? - (tablizer) - (1)
                                     It was you. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Is that all? - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                                     Re: Is that all? - (deSitter) - (13)
                                         I think I have never met a Seagate drive . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                             Re: I think I have never met a Seagate drive . . . - (deSitter)
                                             Re: I think I have never met a Seagate drive . . . - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                                 Bad hard drives - (orion) - (7)
                                                     Re: Bad hard drives - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                         Mine did - (orion)
                                                         All brands fail at a fairly high rate. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                             Re: All brands fail at a fairly high rate. - (deSitter) - (3)
                                                                 Yes, IBM is dumping hard disks - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                                     *Ulp*____What a nonsequitur___ stock assessment time? -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                     Re: Yes, IBM is dumping hard disks - (deSitter)
                                                 Reminds me of an idiot... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                                     Similar phenomenon - (drewk)
                                     Re: Is that all? - (jlalexander) - (2)
                                         FAT bread failed - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             Interesting. Pierre is in the Charlotte (NC) LUG. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Anyone who would spend $5000 on a laptop is either Todd, or out of his mind.
211 ms