IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Littany of lies fed to congress
Need I ? - really ? - am sure you can do better than I can on this...

Kuwait - the socalled 'nurse' who tearfully told a shattered congress of how Iraqi troops threw Kuwaiti babies on the floor to die while stealing their humidicribs (later proven to be a bare-face lie told by the daughter of a Kuwaiti prince/diplomat & coached by US special ops people)

Ronald Reagan - on what he knew

Ollie North - on Nicaragua

etc: etc: etc: etc:

DSM
(Noam Chomsky has so much to say on this)

#1 spelling
Collapse Edited by dmarker2 Aug. 17, 2002, 09:08:01 AM EDT
Re: Littany of lies fed to congress
Need I ? - really ? - am sure you can do better than I can on this... Kuwait - the socalled 'nurse' who tearfully told a shattered congress of how Iraqi troops threw Kuwaiti babies on the floor while stealing their humidicribs (later proven to be a bare-face lie told by the daughter of a diplomat & coached by special ops people) Reagan Ollie Norther etc: etc: etc: etc:
     The case against invading Iraq - (Silverlock) - (18)
         Reality: Israel wants the US to take out Saddam. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             Oh, so it has nothing to do with Bush's ... - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 his dislike of Sharon, not Israel - (boxley) - (1)
                     Not to mention Israel's nukes. - (Brandioch)
                 Well, for one thing, I am a bit troubled by Rumsfeld's use.. - (a6l6e6x)
             Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world - (bluke) - (5)
                 OT, how do I get my check? -NT - (boxley)
                 No, that would be pure BS. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: Of course, the Jews rule the US and the world - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     I sent your address to the New York Jews :) - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: I sent your address to the New York Jews :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Their children with thank us for their freedom. - (Brandioch)
         As Gandhi replied when asked, - (Ashton)
         Re: Am willing to put neck on line & say Bush will go in ... - (dmarker) - (4)
             Presupposing of course, that the US congress will roll over - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: Littany of lies fed to congress - (dmarker2)
                 Re: News in Australia over w/e is prepare for Iraq attack - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     I don't expect to learn of the machinations til much later - (Ashton)

Never date a Psych major.
66 ms