IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Amazing.
After almost 2 years of a corrupt, absolute moron there are still people who don't seem to understand that we were much better off with a randy intellectual than we are with the inbred idiot child of oil tycoons. Amazing, ..., very sad and amazing.
New I'm more amazed at...
the people who cry that "Clinton broke the law" yet ignore Bush's breaking of the law.

New More depressed than amazed.
Quite frankly, I've come to expect this from humans in general. I wouldn't exactly call Clinton the greatest President ever... But Clinton's pecadilloes were nothing next to what Shrub and his cronies have been up to.
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
New Work around people in suits, much?
When dissembling earns you 3-3000 X what.. being straight does: it seems that internal ethics patchboards can get rewired Reeel fast. Pretty soon those become 'soldered connections'..

Well, it's just a methaphor but - seems to explain the shit we too-often ascribe to mere dumbth, excusing the premeditated nature of most which passes for bizness 2K.

Icky.. for all poor bastards workin in toxic environments :(
Is that *most*, today?

Ashton

who (sadly) observed the process in a (once) friend close at hand.. as he progressed up the ladder; suits got more expensive, voted Ronnie [twice] ... no longer even aware of (much less 'concerned' with) lo-level office injustices committed by (his) cowardly *now cohorts* {sigh} nothing left to discuss, finally. Golf?
     whose the guy with the gore sig? - (boxley) - (4)
         Amazing. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             I'm more amazed at... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 More depressed than amazed. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     Work around people in suits, much? - (Ashton)

It's one thing to know they're coming...
35 ms