Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you forgot how do you circumcise a whale
4 skin divers :)
always a favorite show.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Thought I told about my Mom-In-Law trying to tell that one
She heard that one at work, came home and tried to tell it. No one got it. She asked at work the next day what was wrong and they asked her exactly what she'd said. She told it again and they roared with laughter. She said, "See, they just didn't get it." They told her, "No, Nancy. The punchline is not, 'Three scuba divers.'"
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New ROFL!
Like Granny Weatherwax in "Witches Abroad" with the Alligator Sandwich gag. "... and make it quick!" er "... and make it fast!" um... :-)

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New Missed that one, care to explain?
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Well I presume you know it is a PTerry Discworld novel.
Granny Weatherwax, Nanny Ogg and Magrat Garlick have hied themselves off to the far-off city of Genua for the Purposes of Narration. Once there, there are interesting problems regarding food and accomodation, but for reasons unclear, in one of the places offering the former, Granny decides she knows a joke and proceeds to tell it.

It's the Alligator Sandwich joke but she doesn't understand why it's funny - just that it is. Unsurprisingly, she therefore misremembers the punchline. :-) The correct punchline is "...and make it snappy!" just in case *you* don't remember it. (-:

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

Prairie Home Companion's - (Ashton) - (5)
         you forgot how do you circumcise a whale - (boxley) - (4)
             Thought I told about my Mom-In-Law trying to tell that one - (drewk) - (3)
                 ROFL! - (static) - (2)
                     Missed that one, care to explain? -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                         Well I presume you know it is a PTerry Discworld novel. - (static)

I am unable to summon the amount of snark that statement requires.
49 ms