IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The degree of unawareness you claim . .
. . is way beyond that of construction workers, tractor mechanics and big rig drivers (except maybe in the South), so I can give it no credence.

We are all dealt unequal hands and have to play them as dealt. If you got an overly sensitive colon, it would make sense to take note and be careful, not to blame "evil corporate capitalists" for wrecking it. A lot of people eat a lot of stuff at fast food joints, and I don't here 'em bitching about their colons.

No one can take responsibility for you except yourself. That's just the way it works. You need to stand up, fess up and clean up, or accept the consequences without bitching - or do you expect one day to stand in judgement and say, "Huh? What do you mean? Jesus is supposed to take care of all that stuff isn't he?".
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Never thought about it, until it was too late.
Nobody ever went over a dietrary plan with me, until after I already had the problems. So I guess that means I am dense, eh? Lower than truck drivers and construction workers? Guess that is why I only got an Assocites instead of a Bachlors. Guess that is why I learned Visual BASIC instead of Java or C++? Sucks to be me.

I'm already living through my own Hell, the real Hell cannot be any worse than this. What's to be afraid of, most of you guys don't believe in an Afterlife anyway?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New It's not too late. You've got lots of time. Use it wisely.
     Hey Orion! - (boxley) - (52)
         so...was Subway served too? What about Jared? Poor fellow. -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         I'm there dude! - (orion)
         Nutrient Density - (tablizer) - (1)
             Easily solved - (orion)
         Oh Puhleeezze - (tuberculosis) - (23)
             Oh Pluuzze yourself - (orion) - (22)
                 Simple test: - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                     Yes they indeed did! - (orion) - (11)
                         Not informing != Hiding information. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                             No, the information was not available - (orion) - (5)
                                 Yer missing the point. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                                     Oh so - (orion) - (3)
                                         Stay on topic, please. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                             Evidence - (orion) - (1)
                                                 Re: Evidence - (pwhysall)
                             Hey when yall self rightious fooks :) - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Thanks for the summary Bill - (screamer) - (2)
                                     Heh:_____ National Lawyer Day! - (Ashton)
                                     You got roads? - (mhuber)
                 Bull - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                     Re: Bull - (orion) - (7)
                         Norman - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                             Forget the doctors - (orion) - (5)
                                 Medicine isn't an exact science - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                     Re: Medicine isn't an exact science - (orion) - (3)
                                         It can always be worse. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Well said. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Amen. -NT - (Ashton)
         McDonald's owes me a new colon! - (orion) - (19)
             call them on the phone -NT - (boxley)
             Don't worry about it... - (hnick) - (16)
                 Once again - (orion) - (15)
                     And once again... - (hnick) - (14)
                         There is a point here - (orion) - (13)
                             Oh come now.. - (hnick) - (4)
                                 I've gotten to the point - (orion) - (3)
                                     Whatever... Cry to your lawyer. I'm done here -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                                         Can't cry anymore - (orion)
                                     Whatever you do - first change your .sig, because... - (CRConrad)
                             See above: it's passed on from parent --> child via magical - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 It wasn't brought to my attention - (orion) - (3)
                                     Ok.. - (hnick) - (1)
                                         They don't care - (orion)
                                     Didn't your MOTHER tell you fucking ANYTHING ?!? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             The degree of unawareness you claim . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Never thought about it, until it was too late. - (orion) - (1)
                                     It's not too late. You've got lots of time. Use it wisely. -NT - (Another Scott)
             A McColon? (retch) -NT - (wharris2)
         McSpotlight - (orion)
         Welcome to the idea of an "implicit warranty" - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Good McMicrosoft point: rent! don't sell__________{ugh} - (Ashton)
         OT: The Many Faces of Ronald McDonald - (orion)

Give a man a fish, and chances are you won't be asked to be in charge of buying a gift ‘from all of us’ anymore.
79 ms