IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Avast there matey!
"Why are Mac Users such pirates anyway?"

Who are you to judge? They're no worse (and I suspect a lot better) than the PC crowd.

Most mac users I know pay shareware fees. Practically no Windows users I've ever met pay shareware. What was that paint program on windows that could take screen captures? SuperPaint or something? Every windows shop I ever worked at had it on every machine but none - not one - had ever licensed it. They just used it for screen captures for documentation.
I am out of the country for the duration of the Bush administration.
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you when democracy returns.
New Yo ho ho ho!
Windows always had that Print Screen feature that copied the current screen to the clipboard. Or at least Windows 95 and on up had it. Hit the Print Screen key, open up the Paintbrush app, and then choose Edit/Paste.

I've paid my shareware fees, Klick N View Business Cards, SubmitWolf, etc.

But I thought that the Macintosh group was a lot better than that. At least when it came to buying the OS. Mac Users are supposed to be smarter, more educated, and not as prone to the vices as the PC User. So much for that myth? ;)

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Mac users are people - just like everyone else
I am out of the country for the duration of the Bush administration.
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you when democracy returns.
     Stop pirating OSX! - (orion) - (3)
         Avast there matey! - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Yo ho ho ho! - (orion) - (1)
                 Mac users are people - just like everyone else -NT - (tuberculosis)

It's a bunch of RVs, yurts, tepees, and geodesic domes set up in a field and organized by consensus.
35 ms