IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yah, but you know how gubmint works
They'll sit around ignoring it for a dozen years, then notice all of a sudden that (a) they only have a couple of orbits to smack it, and (b) that they don't have anything with the ability to whack it or even (c) the ability to reach it to smack it even if they had the ability to smack it. *THEN* they'll get their panties in a bunch, hold hearings, blame NASA, while the thing gets closer and closer.

Fortunately, there's "only" a one in six million chance that it will actually hit us, but if it does I hope it lands right in the middle of Washington.

Collapse Edited by wharris2 July 25, 2002, 05:33:27 PM EDT
Yah, but you know how gubmint works
They'll sit around ignoring it for a dozen years, then notice all of a sudden that (a) they only have a couple of orbits to smack it, and (b) that they don't have anything with the ability to whack it or even (c) the ability to reach it to even reach it to smack it. *THEN* they'll get their panties in a bunch, hold hearings, blame NASA, while the thing gets closer and closer. Fortunately, there's "only" a one in six million chance that it will actually hit us, but if it does I hope it lands right in the middle of Washington.
New supposed to be big enough to be a continent buster
so that direct hit on DC could be problematical

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New Yep! Retarget to Jerusalem, please.
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
New Break into pieces. ONE --> Redmond: Simple, innovative.
     2km asteroid on collision course? - (wharris2) - (6)
         skeet shooting - (boxley) - (5)
             Yah, but you know how gubmint works - (wharris2) - (3)
                 supposed to be big enough to be a continent buster - (andread) - (2)
                     Yep! Retarget to Jerusalem, please. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Break into pieces. ONE --> Redmond: Simple, innovative. -NT - (Ashton)
             Yeah right - (orion)

I wonder how long before this screw job ends up as my boss?
40 ms