IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ok (I know it was rhetorical, but I'm going anyway)
My wife has lived here her entire life. Every time I've suggested moving somewhere with more sun she would say some variation of, "I know you want to go back to California/Florida, but I like having all four seasons."

Last year we visited Thing #2 in Reno for Thanksgiving. It was cold but sunny. Then we came back to 5 more months of cloudy, cold, snow, slush, and rain.

Now she finally understands it can be winter without being grey all the time. And she seems to be open to the idea that it doesn't have to last for 6 months, either.
--

Drew
New I had a discussion like that with today's tenants
They're from Colorado. This guy now has a 5-year plan to move to my neighborhood. Or at least within this 40 mile rainshadow strip.

We came from Colorado!

When M said we are going to Washington I could only envision Seattle weather which is nasty. She said we were moving to Port Angeles which is where the TV show Sirens was based out of. They have lots of rainy scenes and ocean boat storm schenes. I'm moving to what?

I was shocked by the perfect weather. It is so obvious when we drive in and out of the area that when we cross the rain shadow threshold the weather sucks. We cross back into our rain shadow and it's a nice sunny day.

So anyway, he wants to be here and who am to disagree? He's now driving to the airport with his wife to then fly back home. He apologized and asked if he could leave me some pot. Sure. Who am I to disagree?
New reno was nice but with musk moving in it is way too crowded
lived there in 83-84 in lemon valley just north of reno
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Having water is nice.
Supposedly lots of people are going to be thinking about moving to the midwest to be nearer to the Great Lakes...

Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yeah, I'm depressed that I'm actually having to think about that
--

Drew
New I need ocean or mountains preferably both petty happy on the gulf of mexico at the moment
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Slow learner, is she?
(ObZinger: Duh, sorry I asked, obviously she is -- she's still married to you.)
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     Dopamine hit - (crazy) - (24)
         take one empty day a week to do deep clean, better in the long run -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Not that easy - (crazy) - (5)
                 ok but one review about "could have been cleaner in the ???" would not be a good thing -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     Oh yeah, that's when we hired someone - (crazy) - (3)
                         Be more specific please - (crazy) - (2)
                             did not ead any reviews just noted what you do not want to see in the future -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Understood. - (crazy)
         Okay, please start thinking about a specific week - (crazy) - (16)
             Re: Okay, please start thinking about a specific week - (Another Scott)
             too early for me, done working in nov will tak a few montghs to see if i need to go back - (boxley) - (3)
                 That's fine - (crazy) - (2)
                     Next decade? ;-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         I probably won't be alive that long -NT - (crazy)
             We're finally starting to talk vacation - (drook) - (10)
                 "Tired of...?" Tell me about it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                     Ok (I know it was rhetorical, but I'm going anyway) - (drook) - (6)
                         I had a discussion like that with today's tenants - (crazy)
                         reno was nice but with musk moving in it is way too crowded - (boxley)
                         Having water is nice. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Yeah, I'm depressed that I'm actually having to think about that -NT - (drook)
                             I need ocean or mountains preferably both petty happy on the gulf of mexico at the moment -NT - (boxley)
                         Slow learner, is she? - (CRConrad)
                 Tell her here in Southern California we dropped Winter. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Oh yeah, that'll win her over - (drook)

I heartily endorse this event or product!
58 ms