IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bus ride from HELL.
About a year and a half ago (on my b-day!) I was riding the bus to work. The stop after I got on, a MASSIVE (600+lbs at LEAST - she needed the "wheelchair lift" to get on the bus...) got on the bus, shuffled down the aisle, SCREAMED at me "MOVE THE FUCK OVER, ASSHOLE!" and before I could do anything, THREW herself into the seat next to me.

There were maybe five other people on the bus, and a ton of open seats.

The initial shock knocked the wind out of me, and her mass literally pinned me to the side of the bus. She actually compressed my ribcage so much that I had trouble breathing. I couldn't even squeak, let alone make any comments about how I'd be glad to get out of her seat.

The driver didn't do anything.

The bus ride took an hour and a half.

Finally, we got to the downtown bus tunnel, which has a series of several stops. I missed my stop (because I was pinned, and incapable of speaking, and probably suffering oxygen deprivation related brain damage by that point) and then, for some reason I don't remember, the guy behind me hit her on the back of the head and made some disparaging remark about her weight.

Well, at first she thought I had done it - and so suddenly I was subjected to not only wailing fists, but flapping wings of blubber slapping my arms over and over again. It was all I could do to protect my face until she figured out who had REALLY made the comment - at which point I slipped over the seat into the seat in front, and exited from the bus post haste, and passed the transit police on my way out of the bus tunnel.

I actually do feel a bit sorry for her - she was obviously mentally ill - but my GOD, I *NEVER* want to go through that again.
InThane - Now running Ashton rev 2.0
New Bus etiquette
Get on and look for an empty seat. Sit on the aisle. Glare like a maniac at any guys when they get on the bus while mining for snot. Hork gruelies into a soggy hankerchief. Leer maniacally at any women from 10 to 90 while licking your chops. Always had a seat to myself unless I gave it up for someone who needed it more than I.
thanks,
Bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     Plane seat discrimination - (tablizer) - (33)
         That isn't discrimination - (ben_tilly) - (25)
             Agree. - (a6l6e6x)
             Reasonable.. ___theoretically - (Ashton)
             Being large ! always = spending squillions on food. - (Meerkat) - (13)
                 I am well aware of that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Yeah I only have myself to blame - (Meerkat)
                 Excercise is not the answer - (tablizer) - (10)
                     Diet AND exercise is the answer. - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                         Not always - (orion) - (8)
                             Bullshit - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 Unexpected weight gain - (wharris2) - (1)
                                     Unexpected weight changes are usually bad - (ben_tilly)
                                 Serious medical condition - (orion) - (3)
                                     slow metabolism - (wharris2) - (2)
                                         Add in the perscriptions that I have - (orion) - (1)
                                             Re: Add in the perscriptions that I have - (wharris2)
                             Re: Not always - (pwhysall)
             Charging By Volume - (deSitter) - (7)
                 Good luck with your flight - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     Dangerous flight - (broomberg) - (5)
                         Sometimes ya gotta.. - (Ashton)
                         I think I heard that one from you before... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Yeah, I think he stopped -NT - (broomberg)
                         Dangerous Ride - (deSitter)
                         The trick - (tablizer)
             Quatum Billing - (tablizer)
         seating on planes 36 in wide leg room 27 inches - (boxley) - (1)
             And FAA Standard Adult Weight = 170 pounds. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         No problems with a few larger seats. - (admin) - (1)
             Will shorties get discounts then? -NT - (tablizer)
         Long ago and far away - (wharris2) - (2)
             Bus ride from HELL. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Bus etiquette - (boxley)

We have wet blue cow.
53 ms