IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh so true!
Do I want to wear a mask? Of course not. I survived this s*** three times and masks make my nose run. So f*** the rest of you, I'm not going to wear it.

M is a nurse. Those n95s are impossible to breathe through. She buys her own with specialized glasses attachments. It's all b*******. Either you live or die through this stuff. This is a genetic inflection point. X amount of us will die from this particular disease and cause us to change in the future. Those Republicans are dumb as s*** and die twice the rate because they're not getting vaccinated. Good. Dumb m************ are killing themselves.

I was at a gathering of like-minded souls. A bunch of old people in a town that has made magic mushrooms legal. It is so strange to see a room filled with old people that want to start tripping now. About 60% of them have masks on. They are scared and they're old. But they are looking for a new experience. It's so fun watching them wake up. Hopefully the virus won't kill them before they enjoy it.
New heh, I wanted to wear a mask for years before covid, now its legal it is not coming off
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     irlrpd - (boxley) - (2)
         Oh so true! - (crazy) - (1)
             heh, I wanted to wear a mask for years before covid, now its legal it is not coming off -NT - (boxley)

Certainly mighty proud to say, I'm always mighty proud to say it.
35 ms