IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New irlrpd
"On the medical front, many states and municipalities drop their mask mandates as elected officials become aware of new scientific data showing that there is a strong statistical correlation between enforcing mask mandates and not getting re-elected."

from Dave Barry

https://news.yahoo.com/dave-barry-review-2022-opposite-165133221.html
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Oh so true!
Do I want to wear a mask? Of course not. I survived this s*** three times and masks make my nose run. So f*** the rest of you, I'm not going to wear it.

M is a nurse. Those n95s are impossible to breathe through. She buys her own with specialized glasses attachments. It's all b*******. Either you live or die through this stuff. This is a genetic inflection point. X amount of us will die from this particular disease and cause us to change in the future. Those Republicans are dumb as s*** and die twice the rate because they're not getting vaccinated. Good. Dumb m************ are killing themselves.

I was at a gathering of like-minded souls. A bunch of old people in a town that has made magic mushrooms legal. It is so strange to see a room filled with old people that want to start tripping now. About 60% of them have masks on. They are scared and they're old. But they are looking for a new experience. It's so fun watching them wake up. Hopefully the virus won't kill them before they enjoy it.
New heh, I wanted to wear a mask for years before covid, now its legal it is not coming off
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     irlrpd - (boxley) - (2)
         Oh so true! - (crazy) - (1)
             heh, I wanted to wear a mask for years before covid, now its legal it is not coming off -NT - (boxley)

SoylentSheep is Sheeple!
34 ms