IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congrats, incredible feeling
I remember my first closing. My 1st wife screamed and cried hysterically the entire time. I spent months before it under high stress and my eye fluttered constantly uncontrollably. The only time that ever happened was when my father was dying.

I had no idea if the loan was going to come through up until a day or two before the actual closing.

And I didn't even want that house, she made me buy it.

Second closing was a little better. It was way too much house for me but you're supposed to buy for the future when your career is ramping up. It was in the neighborhood that I grew up, same model, one block behind and so I had the emotional connection and I really wanted it. So I had this incredible house and absolutely no money to maintain it. Back in those days I mentioned how wonderful it was and how close it was to transportation and city center and people told me to go f*** myself because houses cost so much everywhere else in comparison.

It probably took three or four years before my income crossed the threshold of being able to live there without fearing every mortgage payment.

I am now looking for a house. In another state that I've never been in. Trying to remotely set up contracts. I'll be going out there in a couple weeks. Here comes the stress. I just blew three grand on a failed purchase.

If people Google me they see some serious s*** and maybe they don't want to deal with me. I should have googled this guy. The homeowner I was about to make an offer to was arrested and might not make it out of jail and it's really tough to buy a house from someone in jail. I should have googled him first and stayed away.

Take care
Barry
New The place has felt like mine for a while.
But the finances are all a bit simpler now. And the broker's company will stay in touch for re-financing options every few years, too.

Also sorry you've had recent bad luck in your purchase.

Wade.
     Homeloan settled...! - (static) - (6)
         renting from the banks is always better than other landlords congrats! -NT - (boxley)
         Excellent news. Congratulations! -NT - (Another Scott)
         All right! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Oh yeah. Will be doing that! - (static)
         Congrats, incredible feeling - (crazy) - (1)
             The place has felt like mine for a while. - (static)

It’s merely anecdotal, but someone who can severely misconstrue the meaning of “Green Eggs and Ham” has no business being considered smart.
53 ms