IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow.
I had a neighbor for a while that once threatened to sue me because he thought too much rain water was draining into his yard. But nothing like what you're going through.

As crazy says, document everything. Maybe check to see if he's had other encounters with the law. Maybe be prepared to get a restraining order or few.

:-(

Good luck, and be careful!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Hmm ...
If this gets to the point of a restraining order, that would make this a really fun summer. I'd hang out down at the pool constantly.
--

Drew
     Well that was fun - (drook) - (7)
         well if they are going to call the cops, explain to them the cops always cant be there - (boxley)
         Sorry man - (crazy) - (2)
             Get a police cam to be wearing with all interactions as well. -NT - (crazy)
             dunno, back in the day I had a similar problem, the parents of the kids listened - (boxley)
         Wow. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Hmm ... - (drook)
         When it isn't about politics, the BOx has the best (or at least funniest) advice. - (CRConrad)

Per nostra Pentium Quatro cum 2 gigahertzum e bus de cuatrocentum megahertzum...
Deo Gratie...
Per nostros Quinientum Doce megabaitum de RAMus...
Deo Gratie...
Per nostra GeForsum Duo Mu Omega cum centum ventiocho megabytum de memoria Delta Delta Rho...
Deo Gratie...
E por nostro casum de aluminum con sweetum modus e infinitum blinkenlightenus...
Amen
33 ms