IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe
WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe
Freakonomics Radio --d/l will appear there, 'shortly'. Missed its progrm title at start. Sleuth then

Had peeped this much earlier; the Lass is steeped in math/Probabilities! psych and Poker, the latter with great
success. Speaks concisely and engagingly. I wot. (Some short digressions are equally wise).
And she speaks according to the pithiness of Mr. Kant's, Crtique of Pure Reason {which she cites re the
common failures of the Emotional-mind to recall-always:

that in our universe [where there exists no actual-Certainty in Anything™(moi) ] and where everyone
daily projects a false-Persona which each feels, fits a particular 'transaction' with another.. BUT
Texas Hold'em, the fav of a now extinguished long-term friend--seems a perfect oeuvre for
this clever-Lass to make her hypothesis.

Promisa: you won't find a single sentence tl;dr ... or yer daft. ergo, Go Ye and bluff! {but wisely}.
Collapse Edited by Ashton Jan. 2, 2021, 06:44:44 PM EST
WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe
Freakonomics Radio --d/l will appear there, 'shortly'. Missed its progrm title at start. Sleuth then

Had peeped this much earlier; the Lass is steeped in math/Probabilities! psych and Poker, the latter with great success. Speaks concisely and engagingly. I wot. (Some short digressions are equally wise).

And she speaks according to the pithiness of Mr. Kant's, Crtique of Pure Reason {which she cites re the
common failures of the Emotional-mind to bear in recall-always:

that in our universe [where there exists no actual-Certainty in Anything™(moi) ] and where everyone daily projects a false-Persona which each feels, fits a particular 'transaction' with another.. BUT
Texas Hold'em, the fav of a now extinguished long-term friend--seems a perfect oeuvre for this clever-Lass to make her hypothesis.

Promisa: you won't find a single sentence tl;dr ... or yer daft.
New This one, I think.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe - (Ashton) - (1)
         This one, I think. - (CRConrad)

Only the Shamwow guy could have done it better.
36 ms