IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe
WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe
Freakonomics Radio --d/l will appear there, 'shortly'. Missed its progrm title at start. Sleuth then

Had peeped this much earlier; the Lass is steeped in math/Probabilities! psych and Poker, the latter with great
success. Speaks concisely and engagingly. I wot. (Some short digressions are equally wise).
And she speaks according to the pithiness of Mr. Kant's, Crtique of Pure Reason {which she cites re the
common failures of the Emotional-mind to recall-always:

that in our universe [where there exists no actual-Certainty in Anything™(moi) ] and where everyone
daily projects a false-Persona which each feels, fits a particular 'transaction' with another.. BUT
Texas Hold'em, the fav of a now extinguished long-term friend--seems a perfect oeuvre for
this clever-Lass to make her hypothesis.

Promisa: you won't find a single sentence tl;dr ... or yer daft. ergo, Go Ye and bluff! {but wisely}.
Expand Edited by Ashton Jan. 2, 2021, 06:44:44 PM EST
New This one, I think.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     WIsdom(!) A spectacular Poker Champ and PhD in psych--explains how Poker is == LIfe - (Ashton) - (1)
         This one, I think. - (CRConrad)

Many of the dead have finished being dead without the assistance of medical staff or fancy equipment. It would be good if people could help with the swift opening of bags that are wiggling and/or noisy.
33 ms