IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: most cases
Human intuition doesn't handle incidents with low probability but high risk. I agree that your list handles "most cases". But I only need one of the six people living in this house to be on the wrong side of "most" and we've all got it.
--

Drew
New that would be the case whether your area stays is lockdown or starts opening up
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley April 22, 2020, 09:11:17 PM EDT
     Prescience from…Henry fucking Kissinger?? - (rcareaga) - (28)
         Indeed. The outlook is not pretty. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
             why is that scary? - (boxley) - (26)
                 As I said, you aren't paying attention. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                     very much paying attention - (boxley) - (11)
                         This might help you. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                             crap propaganda has been around for years, now what is your plan if they cant get - (boxley) - (9)
                                 STAY THE FSCK AT HOME. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     so you have an income do you? Many other americans do not - (boxley) - (7)
                                         The needs of the many outweigh ... - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                             I will be distancing regardless but people with starving kids will rise up -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 real people, real problems - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     Real f'ing-Virus, unReal governance, ever-Disgusting Repos-in-Charge: what could go Rong (?) -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         As if to underscore your comment... - (mmoffitt)
                                                     donut shops are now "essential businesses"? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                         we do not have an essential business order in place - (boxley)
                 “Those that want to commingle can take their chances” - (rcareaga) - (12)
                     And those to whom they are exposed etc - (boxley) - (11)
                         We will have occasion to see by the numbers - (rcareaga) - (9)
                             Conservative solidarity - (scoenye) - (2)
                                 I'd send flamethrowers to these protests. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Not surprising - (drook)
                             won't trouble me unless there is a vector to infect someone practicing stringent protections - (boxley) - (5)
                                 How tight is your circle? - (drook) - (4)
                                     walk in the door, bleach hands, wipe face same rules for everyone - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Re: most cases - (drook) - (1)
                                             that would be the case whether your area stays is lockdown or starts opening up - (boxley)
                                     ..as told to Bogart in 'Maltese Falcon', - (Ashton)
                         Re: And those to whom they are exposed etc - (lincoln)

"Lord Vetinari won't stop at sarcasm. He might use" -- Colon swallowed -- "irony."
297 ms