IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New donut shops are now "essential businesses"?
not according to my dictionary

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New we do not have an essential business order in place
food is an essential business, but as of monday anyone can open any business with takeout and curbside service with established limits on occupency
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Prescience from…Henry fucking Kissinger?? - (rcareaga) - (28)
         Indeed. The outlook is not pretty. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
             why is that scary? - (boxley) - (26)
                 As I said, you aren't paying attention. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                     very much paying attention - (boxley) - (11)
                         This might help you. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                             crap propaganda has been around for years, now what is your plan if they cant get - (boxley) - (9)
                                 STAY THE FSCK AT HOME. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     so you have an income do you? Many other americans do not - (boxley) - (7)
                                         The needs of the many outweigh ... - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                             I will be distancing regardless but people with starving kids will rise up -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 real people, real problems - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     Real f'ing-Virus, unReal governance, ever-Disgusting Repos-in-Charge: what could go Rong (?) -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         As if to underscore your comment... - (mmoffitt)
                                                     donut shops are now "essential businesses"? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                         we do not have an essential business order in place - (boxley)
                 “Those that want to commingle can take their chances” - (rcareaga) - (12)
                     And those to whom they are exposed etc - (boxley) - (11)
                         We will have occasion to see by the numbers - (rcareaga) - (9)
                             Conservative solidarity - (scoenye) - (2)
                                 I'd send flamethrowers to these protests. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Not surprising - (drook)
                             won't trouble me unless there is a vector to infect someone practicing stringent protections - (boxley) - (5)
                                 How tight is your circle? - (drook) - (4)
                                     walk in the door, bleach hands, wipe face same rules for everyone - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Re: most cases - (drook) - (1)
                                             that would be the case whether your area stays is lockdown or starts opening up - (boxley)
                                     ..as told to Bogart in 'Maltese Falcon', - (Ashton)
                         Re: And those to whom they are exposed etc - (lincoln)

What. He. Said.
158 ms