IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why are you making life so difficult?
You need a wireless access point, righ? Linksys makes a unit that's an access point, DSL/Cable router/firewall and 4-port 10/100 switch (should be about $175 street). It handles the PPPoE (5 minutes to set up) and DSL becomes a no-fuss service on your network.

Time is your one totally non-renewable resource - why waste it?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New It's not deliberate.
Whilst I'm sure the PPPoE would be easy to setup, it's just as easy to setup on Linux. As far as time goes, if I do what you suggest, I have to spend time re-creating my firewall setup on it whilst the existing arrangement will continue to work with the new interface, if just plugging it in the way I want to will work. :-)

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New Re: Why are you making life so difficult?
What a magnificent statement. I got chills. I don't seem to suffer from time desperation. Mabye this is why I never got into cocaine.

PS - the chills may be due to West Nile virus. I live a few hundred yards from the hometown of the mosquito, the Mississippi River. Try as I might, my Star Wars defense system of converted Dish Network receivers desiged to electromagenticallt repel all creatures that were living in some form or another 200 million years ago sometimes fails to stop all incoming. Thank God they aren't carrying - wait, this one is REAL BIG...
     PPPoE question. - (static) - (5)
         Why are you making life so difficult? - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             It's not deliberate. - (static)
             Re: Why are you making life so difficult? - (deSitter)
         pppoe unumbered means the default path -NT - (boxley)
         Problem answered: it works. - (static)

I'm into you like an undersized thong.
73 ms