IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Paper-based is the way
We have paper and manual counting, and we had single-digit instances of fraud in our GE, pretty much all related to postal voting.

The American obsession with over-complicating the simple matter of voting is something that bemuses/amuses me, and has been so doing for several decades, ever since HangingChadGateGate.
New Seconded. AFAIK all the Nordics are paper + man.count exclusive, and AFAIK among the least cheating.
     "I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a Democrat." Let the Conspiracy Theories begin. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         The app was written by a couple of junior devs almost straight out of coding boot camp - (malraux) - (6)
             And the news is talking about the wrong problem. It's not the caucuses. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Not entirely - (drook) - (4)
                     If paper is the audit trail of choice, why not use paper exclusively? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Your last == the very same quote on a Rand poster; oblig. GMTA recognition :-รพ - (Ashton)
                     Paper-based is the way - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Seconded. AFAIK all the Nordics are paper + man.count exclusive, and AFAIK among the least cheating. -NT - (CRConrad)