IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The app was written by a couple of junior devs almost straight out of coding boot camp
And one senior dev who had never done any mobile programming before. It's not surprising that it failed.

Political consultancy has a very low bar and all political consultants think they're saving the world regardless of their actual skills.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New And the news is talking about the wrong problem. It's not the caucuses.
It's the use of any sort of computer based transmission of results.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Not entirely
Computer based transmission is fine. So is computer based counting. The problem is when it's only computer based.
--

Drew
New If paper is the audit trail of choice, why not use paper exclusively?
I know, I know. It's Murican impatience. Still, it is fairly ridiculous to admit that you need the SAFE Act at the same time you push for computer based vote counting. As Stalin once noted (paraphrased), "It isn't important who votes. What matters is who counts the votes."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Your last == the very same quote on a Rand poster; oblig. GMTA recognition :-þ
Looks as if: the dis-US--iggerant as imaginable--must follow the recent-eons' devolution route exactly:

~1919: Revolution! ..Tsar-family asassinated: Goodness Follows! The People Won. Thence --> !?!
~1930: Revolution! ..Weimar Republic is assassinated via language murder. The People Won. Thence --> !?!
~1970s: Revolution! via dis-US Shah installation over elected-Mossadegh. The People Fucked. Thence --> cf. 2020
~2015: Revolution! ..a Constitution is assassinated via language murder. The People Won. Thence --> stay tuned.
~ January 2021: Whomever is kicked-Upstairs locally(?) billions of people will trade planetary concerns for a real-killing
in $$$-transactions, promises of new toys, new Dreams --> for'EVER' . Er,

(As we say in music.. 'Da Capo'.) It's a circle-jerk amidst the loudest-Jerks ... amongst all homo-sap tribes.
[DC == 'jump back to beginning'] of this cornet solo /and or ..improvise. Life's a [On The] Beach tape-loop.
New Paper-based is the way
We have paper and manual counting, and we had single-digit instances of fraud in our GE, pretty much all related to postal voting.

The American obsession with over-complicating the simple matter of voting is something that bemuses/amuses me, and has been so doing for several decades, ever since HangingChadGateGate.
New Seconded. AFAIK all the Nordics are paper + man.count exclusive, and AFAIK among the least cheating.
     "I don't belong to an organized political party. I'm a Democrat." Let the Conspiracy Theories begin. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         The app was written by a couple of junior devs almost straight out of coding boot camp - (malraux) - (6)
             And the news is talking about the wrong problem. It's not the caucuses. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Not entirely - (drook) - (4)
                     If paper is the audit trail of choice, why not use paper exclusively? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Your last == the very same quote on a Rand poster; oblig. GMTA recognition :-þ - (Ashton)
                     Paper-based is the way - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Seconded. AFAIK all the Nordics are paper + man.count exclusive, and AFAIK among the least cheating. -NT - (CRConrad)

Surreptitious semblances scamper surrealistically, strewing scabrous solecisms, simpering sophistry - striving sententiously - still, scintillating serendipity seems South. Zymotic, yellowish xeroxed vellums unsatisfactorily trumpet simple rationales: querulous ponderings of nebulous musings. Let knaves justly invoke hoary genuflection, for early doth craven biliousness atrophy.
80 ms